Clyde Bergemann Materials Handling is part of an International Group of companies with a specific interest and extensive involvement in any worldwide power application, which utilises coal as its primary fuel.
Our extensive solutions portfolio includes:
- Totally enclosed material handling systems for all types of ash, coal, fuels, limestone and sorbents
- Bulk handling systems for wet lump coal, sorbent and sand
- Continuous control pneumatic injection systems for coal and sorbent which are ideally suited to AFBC and PFBC technologies
- Sekam® Carbon in Ash Monitor
- Bulk materials control valves, namely the Dome Valve®
- Cleaning systems for heating and reaction surfaces
- Exhaust air and gas cleaning systems
- Combustion air control systems
- Retrofit and optimising solutions
- Complete after sales service
With a long history of success in supplying bulk materials handling systems to the Global Power Industry, Clyde Bergemann Materials Handling is a market leader in the provision of materials handling solutions for boiler plant, incineration plant and gasification plant.
We specialise in providing environmentally friendly, innovative materials handling solutions for both ash and coal to the power industry worldwide. Our pneumatic conveying technology is an ideal partner to enhance clean-coal combustion technologies, especially with regard to conventional and fluidised bed boilers. Our method of pneumatic materials handling is clean, efficient, fully enclosed, and provides exceptional reliability with minimum maintenance.
Key Objectives are:
- To work in partnership with our customers building long term relationships
- To provide a level of service which meets and exceeds our customers' expectations
- To develop and maintain a high level of industry knowledge for the benefit of our customers
- To be flexible and agile in meeting changing market demands
- To be a world class supplier to world class customers
The Clyde Bergemann Power Group network enables close contact to be developed with our Customers and a high level of After Sales Service to be provided long after a project has been completed.